All property photos
Iconic Beaux Arts-Style Building on Lafayette Park West…
Gracious European- Style Full-Floor Residence…
Wonderful Indoor/ Outdoor Living, Dining & Entertaining Spaces…
Located in one of Pacific Heights' most architecturally magnificent Pre-War, Beaux Arts-style buildings on Lafayette Park West, this full floor condominium residence features 4 bedrooms, two baths plus powder room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, two fireplaces, parking and additional storage, as well as lovely Park views. Two terraces provide seamless indoor/ outdoor living and entertaining spaces, perfect for al fresco dining and lounging! Nestled amongst magnificent mansions, stately consulates, and close to the trend-setting boutiques and popular restaurants of Fillmore, Union and Upper Polk Streets, this elegant residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the City's most sought-after and vibrant historical neighborhoods.
- Full-floor condominium residence with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, powder room, eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, office, South and West terraces, 1 car parking and additional storage
- Two gas-burning fireplaces
- Fully integrated Sonos enabled sound system with 6 custom zones throughout the apartment.
- Elevator access from the garage
-2,624 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records; buyer to independently verify
- HOA Dues: $1,603/ month, paid quarterly, includes: water, PG&E for all common areas, weekly gardener, elevator maintenance, garbage & recycling, weekly common area cleaning and maintenance, building insurance, fire safety inspections and general building maintenance
- The entrance to the home is through the building’s very chic lobby with it’s diamond-patterned marble flooring and a gracious staircase ascending to the upper units.
- An elegant and open entrance foyer with paneled moldings and hardwood floors provides a warm and inviting entry.
- With lushly verdant views toward Lafayette Park, the beautifully-scaled living room is accented with a gas-burning fireplace with marble surrounding, recessed lighting, picture and crown moldings, and built-in sound- a perfect spot for casual lounging or gatherings or more formal occasions.
- Off the living is an office alcove- a perfect Zoom Room!
- The formal dining room also enjoys beautiful Park views, banquette seating, built-in sound and recessed lighting- wonderful for a casual dinner with family or friends as well as more formal occasions
- The stunning house-like gourmet kitchen/ breakfast room is the heart of the home- a great place to whip up a gourmet meal and enjoy casual dining and hanging out. It features double ogee-edged granite counters, a main sink plus serving/bar sink, abundant cabinetry and counter space, large pantry cabinet, and a tile backsplash with Tuscan-style inlay. The stainless appliances include KitchenAid microwave and a six-burner 6-burner Wolf range and stove with restaurant-style hood and venting, brand new large Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and a NewAir wine fridge. A glass French door leads to an exclusive sunny South terrace with trellised walls, and greenery and park outlooks- creating a seamless extension from the kitchen of an amazing indoor/ outdoor space for al fresco cooking, dining, lounging, playing and sunbathing- all in a gorgeous Park-like setting in the midst of the City!
- A lovely gallery hall with a super-chic powder room and leading to the bedroom and family areas provides great wall space for art as well as a nice separation of the private areas from the public rooms
- The serene master suite enjoys two closets with built-ins and two West windows looking over the terrace and garden. A luxurious bath is outfitted with an oversized glass walk-in shower with bench and double shower heads, Italianate tile wainscoting and marble surround, double sinks with onyx counters, and abundant storage
- A large South-facing 2nd bedroom features great built-ins and abundant closet space, and the 3rd North-facing bedroom has a large double closet
- The beautifully light-paneled family room/ 4th bedroom enjoys built-ins and shelving, a gas-burning fireplace and French door leading to a large West terrace running the length of the residence with luscious garden outlooks- creating another delightful area for enjoying the best of indoor/ outdoor living in one of the City’s most beautiful and historic residential neighborhoods
- The 2nd bath with Carrera honeycomb-marble flooring, marble vanity and tiled shower/ tub, a large linen and appliance closet plus smaller built-in 2nd linen closet, and a laundry closet with stacked Electrolux washer/ dryer service the bedrooms and family room
With no stairs from the garage and the entire residence on one level, a prime location on one of the City’s most beautiful parks, and close proximity to highly-rated schools, this is a wonderful urban residence for families with children, couples or singles moving out of a single family home or trading up from a smaller residence, as well as a California, national, or international pied-a-terre or relocation
Prior to 2151 Laguna being built in 1919, The Dodge Mansion (also known as “The White House of the West Coast”) was once located on the same site (then known as 2129 Laguna Street), across from Lafayette Park. The home had been owned by Dr. Washington Dodge during a very colorful period of San Francisco history. Dodge, his wife and son were survivors of the Titanic sinking. And in a fascinating bit of San Francisco history, from Sunday, May 12, 1901 until Saturday, May 25, 1901, the President of the United States, William Mckinley, his executive staff and four Cabinet officers ran the executive branch of the federal government from the white mansion that was the White House of the West Coast, even overlooking a Lafayette Park as the one in Washington did.